The Asus AC1200 Wi-Fi router is like a small box that allows multiple connections through various gadgets. You can join the same network with all your smart home devices using the Asus router default password. WIFI routers have become a necessity in the current modern world. The Asus router setup with AC1200 requires connecting it with a modem or an access point to provide an Internet connection. The devices connected to the Asus router login page can access a high-speed internet connection.
Amazing features of your Asus AC1200 router
The Asus AC1200 is an excellent router of the new era. It is one of the best networking devices as it offers multiple facilities and features to power up your existing dull WIFI signals. It has interchangeable LAN/WAN ports to provide you with versatile connectivity. The guest network access provides secure network access to your guests. Asus router firmware router gives you up to 300 Mbps data transfer.
- What we get with Orbi pro SRR60 Router
- ADSL2 + Modem
- NAT Router
- Wireless N Access Point
- USB port for storage sharing
- 3G Modem sharing
- FTP Server & Media Server
- An Ethernet WAN cable
- Printer Sharing facility, etc.
You merely know the benefit of this latest Asus router firmware technology IPv6. It prepares users to have the foundation of next-generation WIFI connectivity. It enables a variety of new services with improved user experience. Your guest can also have secure network access using the advanced facility of Guest Mode in your Asus AC1200 Router.
Register your Asus AC1200 router to a Cloud Account via the Asus app
Cloud services are one of the latest features launched by Wi-Fi device manufacturers. The users can take advantage of these cloud services using their Asus router default password and username also. You have to register yourself for cloud services. In your cloud account services, you get remote management services, online updates, latest news feed regarding your Asus AC1200 and its newly launched features. You can register to cloud account via two different methods;
1. Using the Web-Management page, and
2. Using the Tether app on your smartphones.
Asus router setup cloud account using the Asus app
- First, you have to download and install the Asus app on your smartphone.
- Go to the App Store or Google Play Store section of your device and type [Asus router app] in the search bar to get the app.
- Link your smartphone or tablet linked to the router.asus.com network.
- And then launch the app. In the app, click the [login] option.
- Hit the New User on the same page.
- The next level will require you an email address and the Asus router default password for your cloud account access.
- After entering the default password for your cloud account, tap ‘Sign Up, and you will receive an activation email or text message.
- Once you click the activation code in the mail, your cloud account services will be activated.
Now hit the ‘Login’ button to log into your registered Asus router firmware id and password. Use the personalized user ID and password. Select your Asus AC1200 router and link to the cloud account. Now, enjoy the priceless cloud services.
Asus router setup cloud account via the Web Management
- Connect your PC or laptop devices to the wired or wireless network using an Ethernet cable. Make sure you have an internet connection.
- Then, launch a default web browser and type in the web address router.asus.com to get the login page or the management page of your router.
- Fill in the login information for the Asus router firmware login process. Go to the Basic Homepage tab. And then, hit the cloud account option.
- Click on the ‘Register now’ to create and register a new account. A pop-up window will appear, asking you to provide your email address.
- You will now enter/set up a password for your Asus cloud account. Agree to the terms and Conditions by Asus, and click ‘Register’ to access cloud services.
You will now receive an email to make a confirmation for your Asus router setup with a cloud account. Go to the mailbox and open the link to activate your cloud account and other services. Now, you have successfully created your cloud account. You can enjoy all the cloud services.