The Orbi setup rbk10 is a renowned router recommended by most users because of its ultra-fast speed and reliable connections to the network. Describing the feature and technology, the Orbi rbk10 router has 4 Antennas that provide speed and bandwidth up to unmatchable stability and connectivity. It is capable of clearing all dead zones from your house and network. If we look for its workability, it uses a combination of 3 unique transmitters, carrying four receivers and Gigabit ports that blanket your home. Regarding security, there is no match for this router, as it is with parental control, guest mode, and a high-power Dual-Core internet processor.
Orbi setup process for your Rbk10 wifi router
- If you already have a router, then, first of all, remove that one from your PC, Modem, and power outlet. You should not see Orbi blue light on your router when it is off.
- Turn off the modem, as there should not be any backup batteries inside the modem. Else it could not let your modem power off completely.
- After removing the batteries from the modem, remove the power cable to switch off the modem.
- Establish a connection between your Orbi RBK10 router and the modem using the available Ethernet cable with your product.
- Connect one of the tipping points of the Ethernet cable to the WAN port of your Orbi router login device.
- Connect the other point to the internet chord of the modem. Bring another Ethernet cable, and insert it into the LAN ports marked 1, 2, 3, and 4 on your computer or laptop.
- If you don’t have a PC or laptop, you can use your smartphone or a tablet to set up your Orbi rbk10 router.
- Now the time is to turn on the modem again by re-inserting the backup batteries and plugging the power cord into a power outlet. Wait for 5-8 minutes to let the booting process complete.
Let us begin the Orbi admin login process:
Now you have to proceed toward the Orbi admin login process. Attach the antennas according to their respective points.
- Plugin the power adapter into the power resourcing outlet, and wait until you get the Orbi blue light to turn solid Green, White, or Blue.
- The colour varies according to the model number of your router.
- Find the default Orbi admin login password and username of your rbk10 router from the back of the panel of your router.
- After the Orbi setup, proceed towards the login process.
- For your use, the web interface routerlogin.net page. If the Orbi router login interface does not work, try the default IP address of your RBK10 router.
- You can enter these credentials only after launching a web browser from your PC or computer.
- As a prompt will appear to you, click begin Orbi setup option.
- You will soon get the dashboard. Now you need to click the NEXT tab to proceed ahead.
- Your Orbi router login process starts detecting the internet connection in a few minutes.
After getting an internet connection, you will see Orbi blue light on your RBK 10 router. The blue LED checkmark indicates that your setup process is complete.
Why should I reset my Orbi RBK 10 router?
Using the reset process will give you back the entire pre-loaded settings of your router. It is also helpful to retrieve your forgotten Orbi admin login password, username, and IP address. You can log in again using the default credentials. And then, personalize your Orbi router login device after bringing the router to the default setting.
The reset process gives you the chance to remove bugs, malicious files, viruses, and other suspicious data as well. Resetting the router to the default setting using the reset button is quite a simple and convenient method compared to a soft console.
Steps to reset your Orbi RBK 10 router
Set up your Orbilogin system to its factory default settings using quick and easy steps.
- Power on your Orbi RBK10 router by connecting it to the power outlet.
- Check the LED status. If you see solid Orbi blue light, it is ready to go.
- Look for a reset button on your router and press it for at least five seconds.
- Use a reset pin or a mobile screw to push your reset button.
- Insert the screw into the pinhole structure where the reset button is embedded.
- After pressing the reset button for at least ten seconds and reliving it.
When you see a blinking orange LED on your Orbi router login device indicates, that it is on factory default settings. You can now reset your Orbi admin login password and username by logging in through the default credentials. If your Orbi setup and login fails, even after the reset, contact our customer care executives to get the best solutions.