Looking for universities in USA that accept IELTS score 5.5 and above for USA? Here in this article, you read all about Universities in USA accept 5.5 IELTS score. If someone is considering an American university, it is not easy to find universities with a score of 5.5. We can also, say in other words, you will search universities that accept an IELTS score 5.5. but the question should be whether you should apply there or not. I can say that one is not eligible to apply to a university with a score of 5.5. Many universities still accept the TOEFL; if someone has passed IELTS, they must have passed with at least 6.5 bands.
USA Accept 5.5 IELTS Score
we recommend that you take the IELTS again and ensure that you obtain a minimum of 5.5 as required by all universities.
Additionally, you can plan and give Duolingo if you find complex IELTS/TOEFL. This will give you a lot more confidence when you get good grades in Duolingo.
It will also help you with the VISA. Times are hard; getting an F1 VISA won’t be as easy as it used to be (from what I’ve seen the last two semesters). Please work on the profile and bring it up to the minimum requirements.
Universities In USA Accept 5.5Score
- Universities – IELTS Score 5.5
- Ohio University (TOEFL 61) Conditional Admission
- North Dakota State University (TOEFL 71/525)
- Also, the University of Texas-Pan American (TOEFL 61; paper 500)
- The Central Michigan University (Conditional admission – TOEFL iBT 61 to 78; PBT 500 to 549)
- Also, The University of Louisiana at Monroe Location
- The University of Southern New Hampshire (TOEFL iBT 71; PBT 530)
- Also, the New Mexico State University (197 CBT; 71 iBT; 530 PBT)
- Kent State University (TOEFL score 525, 197 or 71; MELAB – 77 or IELTS score 5.5)
- The Murray State University
- Washington State University
- Oklahoma City University
Studying Abroad for A Student
As a result, studying abroad for a student can be one of the most valuable opportunities as you get to experience the allure of a new country and its culture. While planning to study abroad, passing standardized exams such as IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT, GRE, etc. is one of the essential steps. However, many students worry that their low IELTS scores will prevent them from enrolling in their dream course abroad. However, if your score is between 5.5 and 6.5, you should be sure that most schools and universities will gladly accept your application. But if you have an IELTS score below 5.5, we have compiled a great list of all foreign universities accepting low IELTS scores around the world that you can join IELTS coaching in Jaipur to fulfill your dream of studying abroad!
Decide if you want to retake the test or apply for the Bridge program at better universities.
If you decide to take the IELTS test again, make sure that you really put in the effort to improve your English skills you should consult with study in USA consultants for get information about USA universities.